Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Experience:  Senior VW Master Tech 15 yrs
19871424

2001 rialta/eurovan no power to a.c. compressor

Customer Question

Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to
direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

i DO NEED A VIN # ***** THE VEHICLE TO ASSIST !!

THANKS

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Just in case it applies to the problem. I had just replaced a coolant temp sensor. The plugin part was a little different, but seem to work. But just when I finished I noticed the a.c. clutch was not turning.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I found the problem. I plug the old coolant temp sensor in a t the a.c. clutch engaged. They sold me the wrong sensor. Charge me .
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 8 months ago.

GLAD TO HEAR YOU GOT IT!!!

LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE YOU NEED