rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I have a 2004 VW Phaeton. Today the "vehicle too low"

Customer Question

I have a 2004 VW Phaeton. Today the "vehicle too low" warning came on. Is this something we can fix or do we a mechanic?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Looked through the book! There is a button but not sure what it does. (has a pic of vehice too low)
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: VW
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 7 months ago.

This is something your mechanic needs to address with his scan tool, testing the complete system for data and any related codes that may be stored in the computer.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This was no help for me!
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 7 months ago.

You asked for my advice and I gave it to you because to are NOT familiar with this.

Thanks again, and please don't forget to rate me and keep this link in case you need me again later on.