Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

The account light on the account button won't light up or

Customer Question

The account light on the account button won't light up or engage. The recirculation button right next it works. I also noticed that that there is no fuse for the actual clutch in the fuse box.
JA: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting?
Customer: No. For THE ac
JA: What is the model/year of your VW?
Customer: 2007
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. Just look on the Internet so far.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: VW
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I spent the day boating with family and recently logged in and got all caught up. I see alot of waiting customers like yourself that were not helped earlier. Why I do not know but I believe I can help if you still need or want it. Please do not confuse this as my answer.

Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out. We have 7 days to get a confirmation that my help assisted you, or the post times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help with this AC electrical issue.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris