Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Do you know part number speed sensor? 2.0 liter 2004 vw

Customer Question

Do you know part number for g22 speed sensor? 2.0 liter 2004 vw beetle
Category: VW
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Can I get the vin# ?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
3vwck31c54m410021

Use the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/speedsensor.png

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I ordered the part you recommended, but that was the incorrect part. That was the g38 sensor and not the g22. I found the correct sensor however through.

Where did you find someone to deliver parts from last night to this morning on the weekend and over night?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sir I was able to purchase the part used from someone in my area. It is very unprofessional and impolite to ask that question inquiring how I was able to get parts. You pointed me in the right direction it was just the wrong part number. I really appreciated your help, but I don't appreciate being questioned like that. Enjoy your Sunday and have a great 4th of July. Please do not respond to me and excuse yourself from my question.

I was asking because I was going to point others to that parts service. I had never seen one that fast on a weekend. Can you tell me the part number you needed so I can inform VW parts the database is wrong.