Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2009 VW Jetta TDI all lights on the passenger side have

Customer Question

2009 VW Jetta TDI all lights on the passenger side have quit. We have changed the bulbs. What could it be?
JA: How old is your battery? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: Battery is new and we replaced all the bulbs. It is just the passenger side. They just went out. My dash indicator says Main light beam out. We replaced all bulbs. The turn signal in the side mirror is the only thing that works on that side
JA: What is the model of your '09 VW?
Customer: Sedan TDI Jetta
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I am hoping to fix this ourselves. We checked fused and changed bulbs.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No the car runs great I have no complaints other then no passenger lights. No headlight, no back up, no running, no turn signal and no brake light on that side front or back
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: VW
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Sorry for the delay. I believe I can help on this concern. Do you still want or need help?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help with this module issue effecting the light power output.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris