vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

Help with my bug

Customer Question

Help with my bug
Category: VW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you describe to me what is occuring here on your bug?Also can you tell me if anything has been checked,tested or replaced to try and locate or repair the fault?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Pete you tried to help me yesterday and said you couldnt..looking gor other opinions

O.k.,

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  StLouisWayne replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is Wayne.

If you want other experts opinions we need to know whats going on.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
2003 vw beetle..2.0l
Will not run without jumping rhe 428 relay..
When jumped it runs good but has no exceleration...rpm increaces 2 to 4oorpm..thats all..
Its had a new coil pack..new cam sensor
New crank sensor

Does it have any trouble codes?