Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2012 Jetta sel windshield wipers stopped working, They were

Customer Question

2012 Jetta sel windshield wipers stopped working
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?
Customer: They were working fine while I was driving in the rain and they just stopped I had to drive in the rain without wipers
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked all big fuses I don't know what one it is there is no diagram for it
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Yes I need to fix it myself I'm in a spot right now can't afford dealership service fees
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: VW
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Here is the circuit diagram if needed. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/VWwipers.pdf

This shows all the fuses involved. I need to know if you have the low or high equipment package on the vehicle prior to me helping you diagnose?

Please make sure to select a rating from the top of your screen prior to logging off so the post does not time out.

Thanks Moose

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris