peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

Im locked out of my radio can you help 06 beetle serial

Customer Question

Im locked out of my radio can you help 06 beetle serial VWZ4Z7F5105218
Category: VW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases the only way to get the radio code is from a dealer.They may or may not charge a small fee for this and usually want to see proof of ownership and a photo ID.I know some models the radio has to be reprogrammed by a dealer in order to work when it is requesting a code and a dealer can sometimes charge an hours labor for this.The other option in some cases is this link here neither of these are an option for you let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete