eauto
eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase certified tech
6149662

Need to replace the voltage regulator on my 2003 VW Beetle

Customer Question

Need to replace the voltage regulator on my 2003 VW Beetle with 2.0l engine! How much of a job is this?
Category: VW
Expert:  eauto replied 6 months ago.

its internal in the alternator so alternator replacement is the answer labor is 2 hours plus the part depending on factory, new or used or reman

Expert:  eauto replied 6 months ago.

Expert:  eauto replied 6 months ago.

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you