vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

I i got a probleme : I buy a universal oxygen sensor and

Customer Question

I i got a probleme
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with VW. The VW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I buy a universal oxygen sensor and it's got 4 wire on it and and my jetta oxygen sensor have 5 wire on it 5 different color
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: The universal got 2 white one black and a grey my jetta have a yellow a red a grey a black and a white .?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: VW
Expert:  Roger replied 6 months ago.

Hello how are you? I'd be happy to assist you with your issue! First, i need the year of your Jetta.

Expert:  eauto replied 6 months ago.

do you still need assistance?