SuperDave, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  over 16 years experience

I would like to read what's in the page, not have a chat

Customer Question

I would like to read what's in the page, not have a chat please
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with VW. The VW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Driving along in Missouri, the red light that says Brake just came on inside the speedometer screen, and a constant buzzing is sounding.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: It's Memorial Day. I don't expect to find a mechanic open anywhere
JA: Is there anything else important you think the VW Mechanic should know about your VW?
Customer: The A/C seemed to stop working about the same time. It's a 2002 Eurovan
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: VW
Expert:  SuperDave replied 4 months ago.

Check the brake fluid level it could be low causing this.let me know.