Kevin Bourcier
Kevin Bourcier,
Experience:  Owner/Technician at Max Air Mobile
83572702

No power to the left low beam headlight running and gh work

Customer Question

no power to the left low beam headlight running and high work cked power at the plug at headlight body no power at plug all others have power all other lights on front work fine is there a headlight relay that is bad on one side
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with VW. The VW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes just need to know if it has a realay and where located
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else the VW Mechanic should be aware of about your VW?
Customer: no there is no power at headlight pin for low beam circut
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: VW
Expert:  Kevin Bourcier replied 6 months ago.

hello . how are you today ? what id the year , model , sub model if any and engine ?

is *

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2011 im not at car have diag problem to no power down low beam leg to headlight plug at head light body

okay sorry . on my screen I have no information about your vehicle . Make , model . Thanks for telling me it is a 2011 . Can you please give me more info about the vehicle? thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
have nothing else at this time car is not here 6 cly I believe.....there is no power to low beam left side all else works fine

what make is it ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
vw tiqua 2011
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thought you had info from when I first signed on sorry

okay . No . thank you .

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
is it possible that recall for the headlight fuse is the problem car has not been in for recall that
I'm aware of
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok thank you for your time heading out will take to dealer on wends

okay . let me know what you find out . have a good day and thank you for using Just Answer . Kevin .

Thanks !