vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.

This is continuing an earlier discussion we had about

Customer Question

This is continuing an earlier discussion we had about replacing the VW trans cooler with an aftermarket cooler and deleting the two hoses leading to the VW cooler. I need some info so that I may buy/fabricate two hose fittings. Here it is. See attached image for cross reference.Note that VW's sketch isn't exactly representative in every detail...Delete yellow hose
Delete red hose
Delete purple cooler
Replace orange tee with straight
Replace green tee with elbow
Need to know...
Inside diameter of blue hose
Inside diameter of brown hose
Inside diameter of grey hose
Inside diameter of pink hose
Category: VW
Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 5 months ago.
Are you planning on putting the oil cooler into the fittings on top of the tranny, where the stock oil cooler is? Or at least running the lines from there? And are you planning on running engine coolant from other fittings to this cooler?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I purchased the vehicle with the trans cooler in front of the radiator. Can you give me the hose sizes I've asked for?