Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I Have a 2013 Passat tdi in my shop, it suffered a small wreck

Customer Question

I Have a 2013 Passat tdi in my shop, it suffered a small wreck in the front of the vehicle, now it will start, but only runs approx. 4-5 seconds and shuts down. Does this vehicle have a fuel shut off switch? or what should I look for to correct running condition?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with VW. The VW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes, I need to get the vehicle running so I can put it in my paint booth to finish repair to the frt. end.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have not tried anything, I am not familiar with the vw diesel at all.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the VW Mechanic should know about your VW?
Customer: not that I am aware of, just need to get it to start.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: VW
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Sorry about the long delay. I am first of checking to see if you still need help prior to getting started on this concern.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris