Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years experience
2947720

Volkswagen passat: , i have a Passat 2006. Where is the

Customer Question

Hello, i have a Passat 2006. Where is the side (drivers side) crush sensor located? Thanks!
Category: VW
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. *** A BAD RATING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY DEPOSIT YOU MADE *****.Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.….The side air bag sensor for the driver's side is in the driver's door panel. Please see attached diagram..Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** .Thanks.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.