Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years experience
2947720

Volkswagen New Beetle: Tim, I am trying to find out how

Customer Question

Hi Tim, I am trying to find out how to remove and replace the passenger side mirror on a 2004 VW beetle.
Category: VW
Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .The door trim has to come off, of course..If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.
Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.
Thank you. Now if you can, please look for the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” SECTION in the reply area and list your contact information, (Email address) there so I can see it, as I don’t have access to your email address, even though the company may. I will get that right out to you. Thanks again.***** SOMETIMES IT DOES NOT SHOW UP RIGHT AWAY *********.I do not have access to your email address, .
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Jerry, I never recieved another email from you. You were going to send the diags. I know you had to remove the panel. I had the panel off. I cannot pull the wires. They are routed through the mirror mount. I need to know how to get them out.
Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.
I see, thanks and I apologize. Did you happen to see where I had stated "I do not have access to your email address,"That means that I have no where to send the instructions to.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** get that right out to you, (it may take a minute to get the files together). Please come again, anytime. Jerry
Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.
Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****