peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Volkswagen Passat GLX: how to get pincode from used ecm serial

Customer Question

how to get pincode from used ecm serial number wvwwh63b22e425292
Category: VW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. You may have to obtain this from a dealer.In allot of cases a dealer has to get this pin code for you and they may charge a small fee for this plus they may want to see proof of ownership and a photo ID.If this was already attempted with no success and you still want to continue here instead let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Unfortunately I am unable to place a call on this here.If you would like I can open your question for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do. Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I rented my Roth tech running out of time paid the $28 he can't give me the answer please refund my money
If you would like I can open up your question for others here to see if they can help further just let me know if this is something you would like to do. Thanks Pete