Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

Go ahead and connect with mechanic please JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

Go ahead and connect with mechanic please
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with VW. The VW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: No fire
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: New battery
JA: Is there anything else important you think the VW Mechanic should know about your VW?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: VW
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order for us to try and help you we are going to need more information, you say you have no fire meaning what? Dose this mean you have no spark or dose this mean your engine will not crank? Please post back with as much information as you have and we can work from there to see if I can help you get this resolved. Please include year, make and model as well.