vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.

My 1999 beetle floor on the drivers side keeps getting

Customer Question

Hi! My 1999 beetle floor on the drivers side keeps getting soaked after it rains.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with VW. The VW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have had my sunroof drains cleared, wipers removed and debris removed and the floor still gets soaked
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I need help, i am not mechanically experienced.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the VW Mechanic should know about your VW?
Customer: No. This is my worse nightmare so far.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: VW
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 5 months ago.
I can help you do you have a sunroof ??
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have to check my message when i get home
When they cleared your sunroof drains did they make sure the sunroof drains where draining properly to make sure the drain it self has not cam e apart from the sunroof frame ??