vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.

Volkswagen Jetta: Costs to repair oil leek on 2011 jetta

Customer Question

Costs to repair oil leek on 2011 jetta
Category: VW
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.
HI, Ok, first, I need the engine size. Second, I do need to know where it is leaking. There are over a dozen oil seals and gaskets as well as components that can leak engine oil. Makes a huge difference in repair costs as to where the leak is
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will get back to you with the requested info. May take a couple days!? Only need this one ? Answered. Do not need a monthly membership. Just agree to 38.00 charge to the one ? Is that correct?
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.
Hi, That is correct, just make sure not to click on the popup for the subscription service. Bookmark this page so you can return to it and post the information here. If you open a new question with the information instead of posting it here, you will be charged again