peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

02805 12 eos. replaced j565 sensor, scanner shows implausible

Customer Question

02805 12 eos. replaced j565 sensor, scanner shows implausible signal
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: 02805
JA: I'll pass this info along to the VW Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: top not going up or down
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: the g565 sensor checked all fuses. visual inspection of top components
JA: Is there anything else the VW Mechanic should be aware of about your VW?
Customer: not that applies to this
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: VW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If you havent yet inspect the wiring running to this sensor and see if any wiring issues are found.If a fault is found with the wiring it will need to be repaired to correct this fault here.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete