vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

Air bug light on? JA: Sometimes things that you think will

Customer Question

air bug light on?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a VW. The VW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: air beg light stay on 2002 bettel 1.8 turbo
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: maybe
JA: Is there anything else important you think the VW Mechanic should know about your VW?
Customer: ods and cons for this model
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: VW
Expert:  Jerry replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome, thank you for using our site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.. There are many areas of the SRS or airbag system that will cause the light to come on or blink. You will want to get the code(s) read to see what area the problem is in. Then we will have a better understanding of what the problem may be. .Thanks.