vwtech0405, VW Technician
Experience:  VW Master Technician VW Certified

I'm ***** *****, my 2002 vw beetle hatchback lid won't

Customer Question

Hi, I'm ***** *****, my 2002 vw beetle hatchback lid won't open. It isn't a fuse that's all I know. Any ideas?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It was working fine ....then nothing. Fob n inside switch work but make no sound.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — VW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: VW
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 6 months ago.
Can you hear the unlock actuator work when you try to open the hatch either with the button on the remote or the button on the drivers door ??
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No, you have overcharged my account just short of twice what I was told it would cost. THAT IS UNFAIR CHARGES and it said you pay for service rendered. NO SERVICE YET. CREDIT ME BACK MY MONEY THAT IS CALLED UNFAIR BILLING.
I will put inn for a refund I will notify customer service