Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!

My 2004 vow beetle convertible. Passenger door won't

Customer Question

Hello. My 2004 vow beetle convertible. Passenger door won't open from inside or outside
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My mechanic replaced the door actuator, I think it's called. Once he shut the door it was curtains.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — VW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: VW
Expert:  Lou P. replied 6 months ago.
Hello, sorry for the delay, when you pull the handle can you feel any pull on the handles? it sounds like he did not connect the cables to the door handles......