Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician

Power top and windows do not work at all JA: Thanks. Can

Customer Question

Power top and windows do not work at all
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Raised the top up one time for a few minutes lowered it back down and windows went partly down but nothing works at all now
JA: OK got it. Last thing — VW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: VW
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI, I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your questionOk, it would really help to know the year and model of your VW. I also need to know what you have checked/tested/replaced to this point to try to restore window and top operation. Finally, I need to know the last 8 of the vin number to pull the schematics for it