vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.

Bill. Need a fuse diagram 2006 Jetta TDI. JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

Bill. Need a fuse diagram for my 2006 Jetta TDI.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well I was trying to find a blown fuse for the radio, I pull a bunch of fuses checking them. Must have gotten 2 or 3 fuses put back in the wrong location because now my radiator fan starts and runs the whole time the car is running, AC and heat selection doesn't work and the dash panel light that lights up the temp, fan speed and heated seats buttons don't light up. Fan and heated seats work fine. All of this worked before I messed with the fuses.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — VW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang , Master VW tech here to help!!Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative. i do need a vin # ***** assist. also which fuse box were you in the dash one or the engine compartment one? thanks