Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician

Volkswagen new beetle: replaced passenger door locking mechanism

Customer Question

replaced passenger door locking mechanism with new assembly. door will not unlock by usung handle or key remote
Category: VW
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI,I am sorry that you not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question Ok, check for power on the white with blue striped wire and the white with green striped wire at the door locking mechanism while operating the door locks by either handle or remote and let me know if either have 12v
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.~Do you still need more help?~Confused by my info request or answer?~Need more time?~Confused on how the site works?~Need more detail or a different explanation?If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks