vwtech0405, VW Technician
Experience:  VW Master Technician VW Certified

Code p1307 pulled at auto parts store JA: Good to know. The

Customer Question

Code p1307 pulled at auto parts store
JA: Good to know. The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. How old is your transmission?
Customer: 2010 vw jetta TDI
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to transmission guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: Everything I see leads to a generic code, nothing about a transmission.
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the VW Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Just had wording harness replaced
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Customer: And EGR valve
Category: VW
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2010 jetta TDI. Just went through a bunch of crap with a new wiring harness being reinstalled under parts warrantee after EGR valve / wire harness replacement. CEL went on and pulled codes. Don't want to take to dealer again. If it's just the #4 glow plug then I can replace that
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
128k on car
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 6 months ago.
The fault you have posted is for a faulty cylinder #4 glow plug pressure sensor which is build into the globe plug make sure the connector on the glow plug is seated properly and there is no broken wires to that glow plug if that checks out go ahead and replace the glow plug . I hope this helps.Please dont forget to provide positive rating/feedback of the help provided thank you