vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

Long term fuel trim multi bank 1 system too rich, and mass

Customer Question

Long term fuel trim multi bank 1 system too rich, and mass or volume air flow A circut high. Codes P0103 & P1127 what the heck is wrong??
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Running very rough and will not keep a steady speed, gas mileage is low
JA: Anything else I can tell the VW Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Already replaced mass air sensor
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 11 months ago.
Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative. I do need some more information!!i do need the vin # ***** the vehicleother than the maf sensor replacement any other recent work done on the vehicle?any recent accidents?any aftermarket speed engine parts installed?thanks
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
3VWCC21CYOM424969
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Just the mass air sensor
can you unplug the maf sensor and take a pic of the connector end close up pic so i can see the terminals in the connector? thanks
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Get the picture?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Still there or not??
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Wolfgang, anybody out there??
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Be waiting for your reply thanks..
no pic
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Sent pics twice,
i have no pics . did you use the paper clip or the attach pics tab?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Paper clip
there is a tab of how to attach pics or files of a pic