vwtech0405, VW Technician
Experience:  VW Master Technician VW Certified

Hey I'm ***** ***** -- I'm trying to replace the driver's visor

Customer Question

Hey I'm ***** ***** -- I'm trying to replace the driver's visor on my 2012 CC. When I pulled on the wire to remove it, the connector popped out, but the other end is still up in the headliner. Is there an easy way to get it out so I can connect the new one?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what sort of details are you looking for?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — VW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: VW
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 6 months ago.
The easiest way is to remove the grab handle on that side and also remove the A pillar on that side this will give you some slack to partially drop the headliner and get enough slack to connect the connector to the visor . I hope this helps.Please dont forget to provide positive feedback for the help provided we as experts rely on this thank you