peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

I bought a 2002 VW Cabrio I have the vin # ***** do i get the

Customer Question

I bought a 2002 VW Cabrio I have the vin # ***** do i get the code to unlock the radio?
Category: VW
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The Vin #3VWCC21V22M800127
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. Usually this code has to be obtained from a dealer and in allot of cases they will not charge for this code if you show proof of vehicle ownership and a photo ID.One other place is as they can usually help with the codes as well.If neither of these are an option for you and you want to continue here instead let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete