Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

I have an intermittent code popping up 00668 and 00532 on the

Customer Question

I have an intermittent code popping up 00668 and 00532 on the abs and srs respectivly. When it happens the brake and abs lights flash beep 3 times guages go out then return randomly have replaced the ground cable off of the battery and used diaelectric grease on the elec fittings I can find. also took off all abs sensors and cleaned them. no help yet
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2002 jetta tdi auto trans 277,000 miles
JA: OK got it. Last thing — VW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: VW
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(###) ###-####call me
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please do not charge me as I never got an answer
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The code 00668 can be set by any of the following,Antilock Brake System (ABS) Control ModuleFuseWiringIn order to determine the cause you are going to do some testing. I have enclosed the test steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/VW%20code%20Apr%203.pdfThe code 00532 can be set by any of the following,SRS (Supplemental Restraint System) ModuleSupplemental Restraint System (SRS) GroundInsufficient Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) PowerI have enclosed the test steps for it in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/ABS%20code%20Apr%203.pdf