sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

My warning light on my 2007 VW came on, it looks like the back

Customer Question

My warning light on my 2007 VW came on, it looks like the back of the car with an exclamation or light flash on the rear left
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: what code/ I do not have a book
JA: Anything else I can tell the VW Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: VW
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Does the light your talking about look like THIS?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative. I do need some more information .What is the vin # ***** the vehicle ?can you provide a pic of the light that you have and post here?any recent repair work done to the vehicle?any recent accidents on the vehicle?Thanks
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am taking it in to the shop this morning, thanks
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!I'm wondering if the light you're seeing is the tire pressure monitoring system warning light. This light would be a yellow cross section of a tire with an exclamation point in the center. The TPM light will come on for a low tire or failure in the system such as a bad tire pressure sensor.What model is the vehicle?What color is the light?