vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.

Have VW 2010 TDI jetta getting p0470 code which should be

Customer Question

have VW 2010 TDI jetta getting p0470 code which should be from online the exhaust pressure sensor
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: check engine light comes on after clearing p0470 code and VW saying its has to do with DPF issue
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: might have to I do see online were dpf issue is a p0470 code and no DPF light has come on in the car
JA: Is there anything else important you think the VW Mechanic should know about your VW?
Customer: has 225k miles on it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 6 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

I do need some more information.

i do need a vin # ***** to get the factory information