vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.

Ok, still reading. VW CC is stalling like it has no gas, car

Customer Question

ok, still reading . VW CC is stalling like it has no gas
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: car stalls acts like its out of fuel
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes, this car has already cost me too much in Dealer repairs
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Added fuel and a fuel cleaner and it ran fine. Its my wifes car so its probably low on fuel again.
JA: Is there anything else the VW Mechanic should be aware of about your VW?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

ok just to get this correct the vehicle stalls and will not start right away and needs to sit and then it will restart and maybe some times will not start?

second i do need a vin # *****

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I ended up checking the battery and it checked out bad. Replaced it. Will see if this does it.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 7 months ago.

ok please let me know!!