Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Experience:  Senior VW Master Tech 15 yrs

I need the code radio I bought from a 2015 VW jetta that was

Customer Question

I need the code for a radio I bought from a 2015 VW jetta that was in an accident to put in my 2011 VW jetta the serial number on radio is vwz4z7r3666124
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need the code to unlock my radio
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Well I got the radio out and all I need is the code
JA: Is there anything else the VW Mechanic should be aware of about your VW?
Customer: Nope
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

FYI if you have purchased a second hand radio it has been documented that the etched serial # ***** the electronic serial # ***** be different due to piecing 2 stereo's into one so be beware!!
here is your serial # ***** radio code:

Serial number: VWZ4Z7R3666124
PIN: 0011

anything else?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Dude your awesome. Worked first try. Can't thank you enough.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 7 months ago.
My pleasure!!
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 7 months ago.
One last thing for the great service I have provided please take time to rate my excellent service. That is how I get credit. Thanks