Kevin
Kevin, VW Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at vw/ audi specialist
84635724

I'm was buying a 2010 jetta and put it tthrough an

Customer Question

i'm was buying a 2010 jetta and put it tthrough an inspection at a vw dealeer. They said that ther were 2 oil lieaks developing that wouild need to b fixed in the future. The car has 51k miles on it on=n0w and was ok for now. they estimated the repair at $4-600 each . The owner wants to sell the car and sez is willing to work something out. Should this problem stop me from buying the car and if not what should I ask to have dome\
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no
JA: OK! The VW Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the VW Mechanic should know about your VW?
Customer: no
JA: Our top VW Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the VW Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the VW Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: VW
Expert:  Kevin replied 8 months ago.

hi im Kevin I would ask seller to either have these leaks repaired or remove cost of repair from sale price.if dealer has checked car and said no other issues then there is no reason not to buy

Expert:  Kevin replied 8 months ago.
Please remember to rate my service and let me know if you need anything else at all