vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

I have a 98 beetle just replaced clutch and flywheel after I

Customer Question

I have a 98 beetle just replaced clutch and flywheel after I got all back together I tried to start it and when it started it ran rough and died when trying to start it now all it does is crank and won't start. I have since replaced the coil plugs wires and crankshaft sensor. What else could it be
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just said I replaced the crankshaft sensor and all plugs and wires and the ignition coil
JA: Is there anything else important you think the VW Mechanic should know about your VW?
Customer: No
JA: Our top VW Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the VW Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the VW Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: VW
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 8 months ago.

have you checked to make sure you are getting compression