vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

2010 Jetta se 2.5 radiator fans not working. car overheated

Customer Question

2010 Jetta se 2.5 radiator fans not working. car overheated yesterday. Looking for the fuse /relay for this fan. I've checked several diagrams online but mine is different
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: car overheated, neither fan on the radiator is working. I replaced the fan unit a few months ago and they worked fine but just stopped. I think it is a fuse or relay
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes, just need the relay or fuse location
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else important you think the VW Mechanic should know about your VW?
Customer: checked fuses and none appear to be bad. vin number is *****
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: VW
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
please cancel the live phone call. You can just reply here and I will check back
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
also, no check engine lights and no codes showing
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

ok please see premium service offer!!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't see any answer here just a request for a call at an additional charge. Why was my credit card charged when no answer has been provided yet?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
if you need more information from me, please be specific in what you need from me to provide direction.

there was a request.

Customer

(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

so that is why that i proposed the premium service request.

i do need a vin # ***** get the factory repair information