vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.

My 2008 V.W. bug convertible's driver side window won't go

Customer Question

my 2008 V.W. bug convertible's driver side window won't go up and the controls on the drivers side door do not work at all. The top also won't come down, button not working, and the traction control light is now always on.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: well, I cant seem to find anybody that can do it so my husband was going to try
JA: Is there anything else the VW Mechanic should be aware of about your VW?
Customer: Not really. it has an after market stereo. I purchased it for my step-daughter for her 18th B-Day but now I cant give it to her like this.
JA: Our top VW Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the VW Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the VW Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: VW
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 7 months ago.

I can help you out , have they checked fuses yet located on the left side of the dashboard ??