Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.

Patty, I have a 2007 volkwagen eos convertible and the other

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 2007 volkwagen eos convertible and the other day all of the windows stopped working except on the drivers side. Plus now my trunk and gas buttons will not work.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — VW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: VW
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Before you do anything lets try to reset the windows and see if this will resolve the problem you are having. I have enclosed the procedure in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. Give this a try see if it will solve the problem.