vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

I recently purchased a W, 2004 beetle convertible, were some

Customer Question

Hello, I recently purchased a W
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 2004 beetle convertible, were some convertibles made without the control in the center to open and close convertible top??
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I don't know if it is a problem. Maybe this convertible was made without control to open and close convertible top?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the VW Mechanic should know about your VW?
Customer: Not at all
JA: Our top VW Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the VW Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the VW Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Customer: Thank you
Category: VW
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 8 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** problems are you having with this?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I just saw this first ever response Easter Sunday to my VW question, I was about to request a refund for no response whatso evee.