Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.

My cars not beeping when i turn second key, Im trying to

Customer Question

My cars not beeping when i turn second key
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Im trying to program a ikeyless remote it says to find the programing button under dash but i cant find that so tried a second key method turnes counterclockwise but thats not working so can you help me find the programing button under the dash
JA: I'm an assistant to the VW Mechanic. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: K
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yeah
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Looking for button i cant find it and the two key method but my alarm wont beep
JA: Is there anything else important you think the VW Mechanic should know about your VW?
Customer: Its a 97 jetta
JA: Our top VW Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the VW Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the VW Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: VW
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If Im reading you question correctly it sounds like you are trying program a FOB. If that is the case then you need to follow the step enclosed in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.