peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

I changed the water pump now its idle is 8 before it was 6

Customer Question

I changed the water pump now its idle is 8 before it was 6 need help 03vw passat
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It shifts funny
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I marked where all the pulleys where b4 and I figured if I put them back 30 degress thought it would be fine nowthat all the marks lined up now that stem besides the plate was like a 10mm its a lil higher
JA: Is there anything else the VW Mechanic should be aware of about your VW?
Customer: I had antifreeze leak in the front end on the side I thought come to find out ir was some kind of flange that has orings on 3 different hoses
JA: Leaks can get messy. The VW Mechanic will know what to do. Our top VW Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the VW Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the VW Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: VW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Inspect and make sure all components were reinstalled properly in the vehicle and nothing was damaged during the repairs that were made here.If this is all checked and found to be o.k. including any damaged or broken or loose vacuum hoses let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete