vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

Can't figure out how to remove torque converter bolts on

Customer Question

Can't figure out how to remove torque converter bolts on 2011 Volkswagen CC 2.0 turbo... Can't find access....
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's pretty straight forward
JA: OK got it. Last thing — VW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: VW
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this concern is happening. You are not the first to ask this but take the starter out and you will see the torque converter bolts. They kinda hid them.