Martin, auto electrical
Experience:  South African Trade Diploma in Auto Electrical
47606789

I just replace the clutch master cylinder and cylinder on a

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just replace the clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder on a 2007 Volkswagen Jetta I'm trying to believe it and I'm getting no fluid coming out of the slaves clutch pedal just stays on the floor can't get no pressure
JA: OK got it. Last thing — VW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: VW
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer.

What you can try is loosen the feed pipe to the slave cylinder on the master cylinder. Have some one assist you with this. Ask them to pump the pedal a few times then hold it down, while you then loosen the pipe, the fluid should then come out or the air first then the fluid.

In this manner you should get the fluid into the system, if this does not work you will have to pressure bleed the system. I have made a simple bleeder with a old cap that I have drilled a hole on and fitted a pipe into and I just blow on it and push the fluid through the system with my breath.

This should answer your question but should you need more information please do not hesitate to ask.

Greetings,

Martin.

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Did you have succeed in bleeding the clutch?

Greetings,

Martin.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Glad to hear.

Greetings,

Martin.