vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

I have a friend with a VW eos 2008 model and her airbag

Customer Question

I have a friend with a VW eos 2008 model and her airbag fault light is coming on and her AC isn't blowing now, and this was after she had a mutual friend replace her head light and replace windshield fluid and also her washer fluid line is cut, she not sure what happen
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a friend with a VW eos 2008 model and her airbag fault light is coming on and her AC isn't blowing now, and this was after she had a mutual friend replace her head light and replace windshield fluid and also her washer fluid line is cut, she not sure what happen
JA: OK got it. Last thing — VW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: VW
Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

do you have access to a scan tool?