vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

I have a 2013 VW CC how do I change the low beam and can I

Customer Question

I have a 2013 VW CC how do I change the low beam and can I use H7 beams?
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I turn on my high beams the light works but the left side ( regular beams) don't work. The car says "check left low beam".
JA: Soon. I'm trying to find the right VW Mechanic for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes that is my plan, thanks for the help.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I bought Silverstone zxe bulbs they are HID attitude xenon fueled
JA: Is there anything else important you think the VW Mechanic should know about your VW?
Customer: No that's really it
JA: Our top VW Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the VW Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the VW Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: VW
Expert:  Jerry replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

Because of the electronics involved with the headlamps, they would have to be replaced with the HID bulbs rather than H7, (Halogen) bulbs.

.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Jerry replied 9 months ago.

You’re welcome and please come again, anytime, thanks.

.

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.

.