vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

Engine management light comes on then goes off after a few

Customer Question

engine management light comes on then goes off after a few days then back on a couple of weeks later
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a VW. The VW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i loose no power no limp mode
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: dnt no
JA: Is there anything else the VW Mechanic should be aware of about your VW?
Customer: restricted due to ex city link
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 9 months ago.

Hi I'm Wolfgang. First I need to know model and engine size. Then was a scan test done to the vehicle to narrow down the issue Please let me know. Thanks