vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

I need to know how to repair a vw 2007 rabbit 2.5 liter

Customer Question

I need to know how to repair a vw 2007 rabbit 2.5 liter automatic front drivers side axle which is siezed. I have a mechanic whos working on it and says theres a part of it that is siezed inside and he cant get it out.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a VW. The VW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes. i have a "mechanic" outside trying to get it done. and doesnt know what to do.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else the VW Mechanic should be aware of about your VW?
Customer: the passenger side was done and now the drivers side is not. Theres a part thats siezed and doesnt know how to get that part out.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: VW
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
rear half of the cv axle is siezed and wont come out. What do we do? not sure what the mechanic did wrong but he's outside working on it and Im trying to help.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

ypu have requested a phone call please see the premium service